Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big Girl Pajamas!


For the last month or so we have been struggling to find what Avery should sleep in at night. Since she was born, she always slept in footed sleepers. But since summer hit, those were getting too hot. So, we went to sleeping in onesies. Those weren't going well, because they came unsnapped. Well, we were in Baby Gap yesterday, and they had their pj's on sale. So, I picked her up a couple of pairs. As I put them on her last night, I about started crying! At 5 1/2 months, she is no longer my tiny little infant. She is rolling over, eating solid foods and becoming more vocal each day! But, no matter how old she is, she will ALWAYS be Kevin and I's baby! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I can't believe how big she is. B just turned 2 1/2 on Tuesday and it is SO sad to me. I want another baby SO bad! Little A is SO cute! Her hair is really growing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Baby Gap's sleepers :) Ayson has few of these as well. They are my favorite!!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love the pj's! Avery is so big! I can't wait till this sweet baby girl starts talking, would love to hear what she has to say!

    ReplyDelete