Friday, August 13, 2010

Goals

As a new school year approaches, I always like to think of goals I want to accomplish during this first semester. These aren't just professional goals, but personal ones as well. So, this year I decided to write them down and hopefully try to reach them all!

Goals for Fall 2010

1. Cook dinner at least 4x during the week.
2. Be the best mom, wife, teacher, coach, daughter, sister and coworker that I can be.
3. Teach my students not only how to read, but how to become a better person.
4. Train and run a 1/2 marathon.
5. Lose 10 lbs (hopefully this will happend by doing #4)
6. Manage my money better.
7. Earn A's in my two master courses this fall.

Hopefully in December when I reflect back on these goals, I have made every attempt to reach them all! What are your goals for the rest of 2010?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea...great goals! You are a rockstar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a list mamma! Sounds like you're going to be extremely busy....
    Looks like I'll be taking a rain check on some fun playtime.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete